If you love the excitement and fun in holidays then Paris is one of the best holiday destinations you must visit in your lifetime. It is rightly said that nothing beats a vacation in Paris as everything here is just on a different level. The most important aspect about this exciting holiday destination is its architectural beauty which never fails to impress its visitors. The city has an age-old appeal which never fails to lure people from all over the world. Thus, if you too want to enjoy your holidays to the fullest then you must travel to the City of Lights and discover the Best things to do in Paris with the Girls Students Paris escorts:
- Visiting the City of Lights is not complete without a trip to the Seine. The river that flows through the city is simply a captivating and lovely way to enjoy your vacations in Paris. Here is a short list of some of the best things to done in Paris by boat. Whether you're planning to spend a single day or a whole week, you cannot leave the City of Lights without experiencing these ultimate must-see and must-do!
- Visit the Musee des Beaux-arts in the city to see the splendid paintings and architecture that define the city of Paris. There are many boats available in the city that take visitors to the top-most places of the city where one can have a panoramic view of the Seine. You can also enjoy some fine dining from the cafes streets of Paris. The most prominent things to do in Paris by boat are the river tours and trips to the Petit Payau region of the city.
- Tour the best way through the streets of Paris by taking a stroll along the banks of the Seine. The Seine symbolizes the romance and freedom in the city of French. The best way to explore the city by water is to take a walk along the river from the center of Paris to the Porte de la Porte where you can easily take a stroll across the Bilet.
- Tour one of the most popular sights of Paris, the Eiffel Tower. This famous landmark was built in the eleventh century during the middle ages. From the peak of the Eiffel Tower, you can have a panoramic view of much of the city of Paris. You will be able to see some amazing landmarks in this city. The best spots to view the Eiffel Tower from our Plumerie, Recombuen, Le Marais and the Place Vendome.
- Visit the Port of Paris. The port was an important sea port for France and has now been transformed into a modern city of shops and buildings. One of the most impressive structures of the city is the port tower, with its spires and dome. If you want to take a walk across the sandy streets of the old part of the city, or wish to dine at a gourmet restaurant on the Port of Paris' promenade, you can do so at lunchtime.
- Visit one of the major attractions of the city, the Picasso Museum or the Saatchi Museum. The two museums are home to the great artist Picasso. Picasso lived in Paris and as you walk through the streets of the city, you get a wonderful view of the city's famous buildings. In addition to being a great place to take in the view, the museums are also good places to go for some impressionist art. The impressionist art movement in Paris brought about many great artists such as Picasso, Monet and Braque & Grange.
- Finally, don't forget to have fun in the streets of Paris. The streets of Paris are home to fashion boutiques, bars and clubs where you can enjoy fabulous cocktails and live music. You can visit the Port Of Paris or the Marais, which are the most popular districts of the city. Tourists love to shop in these areas as they are full of interesting sights and sounds. These are some of the most popular things to do in Paris, and tourists from all over the world throng to this wonderful city.